We are currently searching for a Trainee Regional Sales Manager who will be based at our Middleton branch. This role is office based but will require regular travel to visit customers and other Heras sites.
We offer entire end to end perimeter protection solutions for both permanent and mobile fencing. We manufacture everything onsite to specification. Our permanent fencing can be found on the perimeter of large corporations whilst mobile fencing is used at festivals and gigs. We are a market leader with major ambitions for the UK market place.
In return our Trainee Regional Sales Manager Perks and benefits are:
• 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
• Heras Workplace Pension
• Employee Assistance Program And Healthy Living App
• Life Assurance
• Parental Support
• Company car
• Fuel card
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Free Onsite Parking
• Generous Employee Referral Scheme
Trainee Regional Sales Manager Overview
We are looking for a highly motivated, driven and passionate Trainee Regional Sales Manager. To learn and develop as well as prepare estimations for key clients and high value bids by gathering specifications, proposals, material costs and labour. The role will include building relationships with clients whilst promoting business products and services to maximise sale opportunities. Learning about the market place and understanding which customers are winning what work, to then develop Heras business in the right way.
• Full UK driving licence
• Good working level of ICT skills on applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook
• Wealth of experience working within a similar role
• Strong experience of working with drawings and plans
• Proven track record of delivering sales growth and business relationship management
• High level of attention to detail
• Effective communication skills
• Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships
• Positive work ethic
• Committed to delivering the utmost service/support to the business and our customers
• Reliable team player
• Practical approach to work and problems
• Experience within the construction or engineering industry
• Good knowledge of perimeter protection products
Starting in 1952 as a small family-owned fencing and gate company, Heras has grown into a leading European supplier, operating in 8 countries and employing over 350 people in the UK with a global headcount of more than 1100 expert team members.
We are committed to being a diverse international employer of choice by embracing diversity and attracting, rewarding, and developing exceptional talent. We are extremely proud of the fact that over 50% of our UK workforce have been with us for more than 5 years.
If you would like to embark on a career with us and join the Heras family we would love to hear from you.