We are currently searching for a Service Engineer who will be remote based around Gloucester area. Although this role is remote based you will report in to the Middleton branch and will be required to travel around Heras customer sites in the UK with occasional overnight stays.
We offer entire end to end perimeter protection solutions for both permanent and mobile fencing. We manufacture everything onsite to specification. Our permanent fencing can be found on the perimeter of large corporations whilst mobile fencing is used at festivals and gigs. We are a market leader with major ambitions for the UK market place.
In return our Service Engineer Perks and benefits are:
• 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
• Heras Workplace Pension
• Employee Assistance Program And Healthy Living App
• Life Assurance
• Parental Support
• Company van for business use
• Fuel card
• Free Onsite Parking
• Generous Employee Referral Scheme
Service Engineer Overview
We are looking for a highly motivated and confident Service Engineer to provide technical support both within the company/group and to external customers. You will be confident in diagnosis, repair and routine maintenance.
You will ensure all project deadlines are achieved and provide a quality and timely service to internal and external customers based on their needs and budget.
• Wealth of experience working within a similar role and industry
• Good knowledge of perimeter protection products
• Good at building working relationships
• Practical approach to work and problems
• The ability to read wiring diagrams
• Demonstrable knowledge in the use of multi-meters and Meggers
• Good working level of ICT skills on applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook
• Possess a logical approach to determine and address the root cause of problems.
• Full UK Driving License
• CSCS Card / ECS card is desirable
• Electrical qualifications 17th or 18th Edition
• High level of attention to detail
• Effective communication skills
• Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships
• Positive work ethic
Starting in 1952 as a small family-owned fencing and gate company, Heras has grown into a leading European supplier, operating in 8 countries and employing over 350 people in the UK with a global headcount of more than 1100 expert team members.
We are committed to being a diverse international employer of choice by embracing diversity and attracting, rewarding, and developing exceptional talent. We are extremely proud of the fact that over 50% of our UK workforce have been with us for more than 5 years.
If you would like to embark on a career with us and join the Heras family we would love to hear from you.