We are currently searching for a Sales Estimator based at our St Albans branch to join the Heras. You will be based at our St Albans site in an office environment but may require visits to other Heras sites across the UK.
We offer entire end to end perimeter protection solutions for both permanent and mobile fencing. We manufacture everything onsite to specification. Our permanent fencing can be found on the perimeter of large corporations whilst mobile fencing is used at festivals and gigs. We are a market leader with major ambitions for the UK market place.
Sales Estimator Overview
We are looking for a highly driven, motivated and results driven Sales Estimator. This role will involve preparing estimations of work by gathering specifications, proposals, material costs and labour. The role will include building relationships with clients whilst promoting business products and services to maximise sale opportunities.
• Wealth of experience working within a similar role
• Experience of working in an Internal Sales environment in the construction industry
• Good knowledge of perimeter protection products (desirable)
• Driven and passionate
• Good at building working relationships
• Practical approach to work and problems
• Ability to understand drawings and plans
• High level of attention to detail
• Effective communication skills
• Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships
• Positive work ethic
• Committed to delivering the utmost service/support to the business and our customers
• Reliable team player
Starting in 1952 as a small family-owned fencing and gate company, Heras has grown into a leading European supplier, operating in 8 countries and employing over 350 people in the UK with a global headcount of more than 1100 expert team members.
We are committed to being a diverse international employer of choice by embracing diversity and attracting, rewarding, and developing exceptional talent. We are extremely proud of the fact that over 50% of our UK workforce have been with us for more than 5 years.
If you would like to embark on a career with us and join the Heras family we would love to hear from you.