Regional Installation Manager – North
Job: Regional Installation Manager – North
Working hours: 40 hours per week
We are currently searching for a Regional Installation Manager to join Heras.
If you are looking for on the job training and development and opportunity for growth within an industry leading brand with big ambitions then please do send in your application without delay.
Starting in 1952 as a small family-owned fencing and gate company, Heras has grown into a leading European end-to-end supplier of perimeter protection solutions. We operate in 8 countries and employ over 350 people in the UK with a global headcount of more than 1100 experts.
We are committed to being a diverse international employer of choice by embracing diversity and attracting, rewarding, and developing exceptional talent. We are proud to say that approximately 50% of our UK employees have been with us for over 5 years.
The Regional Installation Manager – North will report to the Installation & Service Manager, based in the UK. This role is based predominantly in an office environment and will involve travel to different sites and customers as required. The purpose of the role is to oversee the installation department by effectively planning, supporting and directing the operations to deliver improved margins. Ensure that all projects are completed within set timescales and customers’ expectations are met.
A general description of the duties of the Regional Installation Manager – North are as follows:
- Provide support and guidance to employees to enable them to perform effectively
- Meet financial targets and budgets and provide reporting on activities
- Drive margin improvement initiatives to deliver outturn margins on jobs above estimate
- Ensure effective information flow between the field and office teams
- Key account contact and management of a portfolio of diverse contract projects
- Ensuring the completion of documentation is prepared by required deadlines
- Support business objectives to enable company growth
- Review and develop effective performance management processes
- Act as a champion for health and safety and lead by example
- Liaise with customers to ensure service and delivery is effective and provide effective solutions
- Monitor good and services to enable successful installation and review cost effective methods
- Carry out inspections at customer sites to advise pre-tender calculations
- Maintain a professional relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required in which you adequately trained to carry out
- Prior experience in managing installation teams
- Good commercial knowledge and financial understanding
- Previously worked with multiple workflows concurrently whilst maintaining standards
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Providing support, advice and guidance to relevant stakeholders
- Constructively and logically resolving situations
- Good knowledge of perimeter protection products
- Motivated by results
- Professional approach to work and open-minded in hearing the ideas of others
- Strong attention to detail and making high quality decisions
- Ambitious to improve and identify new opportunities
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders on all levels
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships
- Lead with vision and purpose
- Have courage to take ownership of responsibilities
- Positive work ethic
- Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Committed to delivering the utmost service/support to the business and our customers
- Reliable team player
We will be doing initial CV screening where successful candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone chat so that we can talk through your CV, your career ambitions, and why you would like to work for us.
If successful at this stage you will be invited for a face to face interview; details which will be provided to you.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Friday 17th September 2020