We are currently searching for a Project Manager who will be remote based in Doncaster. Although this role is remote based you will report in to the Middleton branch and will be required to travel around Heras customer sites in the UK with occasional overnight stays.
We offer entire end to end perimeter protection solutions for both permanent and mobile fencing. We manufacture everything onsite to specification. Our permanent fencing can be found on the perimeter of large corporations whilst mobile fencing is used at festivals and gigs. We are a market leader with major ambitions for the UK market place.
In return our Project Manager Perks and benefits are:
• 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
• Heras Workplace Pension
• Employee Assistance Program And Healthy Living App
• Life Assurance
• Parental Support
• Company vehicle
• Free Onsite Parking
• Generous Employee Referral Scheme
Project Manager Overview
We are looking for a highly motivated, confident and forward thinking Project manager who will be responsible for managing installation of projects from order received to completion. This will include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope. Overseeing all aspects of projects including, setting deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarise progress of project. Preparing reports for upper management regarding status of project.
• Experience working in a similar field based role-managing teams.
• Experience of working within a similar industry or construction.
• Degree educated or equivalent.
• Full UK Driving License.
• Knowledge of project management processes.
• Strong working level of ICT skills on applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong time management.
• Ability to take ownership and responsibility.
• People management experience
• Positive attitude, open minded and team player.
• Results driven.
• Budgeting and forecasting.
• Project Management qualification.
Starting in 1952 as a small family-owned fencing and gate company, Heras has grown into a leading European supplier, operating in 8 countries and employing over 350 people in the UK with a global headcount of more than 1100 expert team members.
We are committed to being a diverse international employer of choice by embracing diversity and attracting, rewarding, and developing exceptional talent. We are extremely proud of the fact that over 50% of our UK workforce have been with us for more than 5 years.
If you would like to embark on a career with us and join the Heras family we would love to hear from you.