We are currently searching for an Installer – Mechanical who will be remote based around St Albans area. Although this role is remote based you will report in to the St Albans branch and will be required to travel around Heras customer sites in the UK with occasional overnight stays.
We offer entire end to end perimeter protection solutions for both permanent and mobile fencing. We manufacture everything onsite to specification. Our permanent fencing can be found on the perimeter of large corporations whilst mobile fencing is used at festivals and gigs. We are a market leader with major ambitions for the UK market place.
In return our Installer – Mechanical perks and benefits are:
• 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays.
• Heras Workplace Pension.
• Employee Assistance Program And Healthy Living App.
• Life Assurance.
• Parental Support.
• Free Onsite Parking.
• Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
Installer – Mechanical overview
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious Installer – Mechanical who is looking for an opportunity to grow within an industry leading company. This role will involve working alongside the Lead Installer carrying out labouring duties on Heras customer sites across the UK. The ideal candidate will need to ensure health and safety is adhered to at all times.
• Driving License.
• CSCS Card.
• Basic English and maths skills.
• Experience of working within a similar industry.
• Flexible, with the ability to work on own initiative and to tight timescales.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to resolve issues appropriately.
• Positive customer-facing attitude.
• Collaborative with the ability to work as part of a team.
• High level of personal and professional commitment.
• CAT & Genny Training Certificate.
• Abrasive Wheels Certificate.
• SSSTS Card.
• SMSTS Card.
• First Aid at Work Certificate.
• Good knowledge of perimeter protection products.
Starting in 1952 as a small family-owned fencing and gate company, Heras has grown into a leading European supplier, operating in 8 countries and employing over 350 people in the UK with a global headcount of more than 1100 expert team members.
We are committed to being a diverse international employer of choice by embracing diversity and attracting, rewarding, and developing exceptional talent. We are extremely proud of the fact that over 50% of our UK workforce have been with us for more than 5 years.
If you would like to embark on a career with us and join the Heras family we would love to hear from you.