Product Information Setting the industry standard, the Heras Broughton range of automatic barriers are fast, robust and thoroughly developed. Our barriers are packed with features, making them the most versatile, cost effective and high quality barrier systems available. For maximum reliability our barriers utilise the latest servo motor/electro-hydraulic technology they have been designed as a standardised […]
The Heras Plug + Play Rising Arm Manual Barrier is affordable, lightweight and ideal for car parks.
The MB1000 is very simple to operate with an adjustable counterbalance allowing accessories to be added easily on site.
The manual barrier can be locked in the horizontal or vertical position and is a highly cost effective solution for sites where levels of use do not justify investment in automation.
Simply operation and installed within 2 hours this product can provide a simple solution to traffic management.
- Colours: Blue RAL5005 pivot & support posts with red and white striped beam as standard, other colours are available on request.
- Beam Sections: 76 x 2 mm Aluminium Circular Hollow Section.
- Beam Lengths: 3, 4, 5 & 6mtrs as standard, larger lengths are possible but will require the addition of a tension cable (as seen in the photo)
- Beam Height: 900 mm
- Pivot dimensions: 1100 mm (h) x 150 mm (w) x 150 mm (d)
- Optional Extras: Stop sign, No Entry sign, Bottom skirt