Product Information Setting the industry standard, the Heras Broughton range of automatic barriers are fast, robust and thoroughly developed. Our barriers are packed with features, making them the most versatile, cost effective and high quality barrier systems available. For maximum reliability our barriers utilise the latest servo motor/electro-hydraulic technology they have been designed as a standardised […]
The Broughton 410 Rising Arm Barrier is ideal for the use with HGV’s, arm lengths of up to 9m as standard, and a range of heavy duty options including raised ‘apex’ traffic signs make this system the ideal solution for HGV traffic management.
Multi-layer protective coatings make this system suitable for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications in the harshest external environments. The programmable control make for simplicity, reliability and ease of maintenance.
Immense strength and electro-hydraulic operation have been designed into the Heras Broughton Range of Heavy Duty Barriers making them ideal for high-vandal, unsupervised sites and has the proven performance required for the highest continuous use.
- Powerful, electro-hydraulic designed for years of trouble free service.
- Immensely strong cabinet for high vandal resistance in unsupervised locations.
- Continuously rated, no limitations on number of operations per hour can handle the highest throughput sites.
- Reliability proven in high usage industrial, commercial and military sites over long periods with minimum maintenance.
- Available with centre mounted (yoke) arm, or side mounted arm to provide all configurations e.g. bottom lattice, raised HGV stop sign etc.
- Programmable solid state control unit provides total reliability and a complete choice of control; all available access control systems, local or remote push buttons, vehicle ID systems, remote transmitter units etc.