The Broughton 650 tripod turnstile is designed for an economic and dissuasive access control and can incorporate access control devices such as: card readers, coin/token acceptors, ticketing systems, etc. The Broughton 650 turnstile includes an anti-panic device, which in case of power failure, automatically unlocks the arm, which instantaneously drops.
The access corridor is then fully free of any obstruction, thus allowing uninterrupted safe passage. The repositioning of the arm is done manually when power supply is restored. Its mechanical design is strong and reliable allowing 7 different configurations to suit all architectural requirements in terms of pedestrian access control.
- AISI 316L Stainless Steel Sheet Frame
- Front and rear sections are made of AISI 316L stainless steel locked from the inside. These sections can not be opened before upper cover is removed. They are designed to incorporate user control equipment such as card reader, coin acceptor, proximity reader, etc.
- Upper cover is AISI 316L stainless steel with lock, to ease access to the turnstile mechanism and to open the columns
- Hydraulic adjustable pressure movement shock absorber ensuring silent smooth operation and progressive slowing down of the arm rotation even when used with force
- Tripod turnstile mechanism with solid steel arms and capstan on ball bearings, protected by a black PVC hub cover. Electromagnetically operating locking bolts mounted on self lubricating bearings to lock arms
- AISI 304 stainless steel arms with locking device preventing the arm from being removed without the appropriate tools