The Broughton 955 is our “supreme” security bollard. It provides extra high security and has been impact tested by the UK Transport Research Laboratory to PAS 68 criteria V/7500(N3)80/90:4.3/24 withstanding a 7500 kg truck at 50 mph. The Broughton 955 is designed to interface with a wide range of access control equipment and controlled by a central PLC with a manual pump provided in the event of a power failure. The standard speed of operation is approximately six seconds to raise or lower.
The Broughton 955 electro-hydraulic security bollards with a 1000 mm height when fully raised encompass an extremely strong and robust construction which requires minimal ongoing maintenance, making this an ideal solution where a site requires a high dependable security yet an unobtrusive product.
- Impact tested by the UK Transport Research Laboratory (TRL)
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Manual override facility
- Minimal foundation requirements
- Manufactured from heavy gauge materials
- 100% duty cycle
- High quality coating system
- PLC controller interfaces with all access control systems