B950 road blocker has been crash-tested at the Motor Industries. Research Association (MIRA) using a 7750kg ballasted truck at 3 metres wide, at a speed of 80.0 km/hr and achieved a classification of PAS 68:2010 V/7500(N3)/80/90:0/24.6.
The Road Blocker is suitable for a wide number of security applications where control of vehicle access is paramount to site security.
• Widths 2m and 3m
• Fitted flush to the road surface
• Raised Height: 750mm
• Separate above ground controls
• PLC programmable control system allows integration with all access control systems
• Suitable for high traffic throughput
• Emergency hand pump In the event of a mains power failure
• Standard foundations allow ease of operation