The Broughton 940 crash tested rising arm barrier has been impact tested by the Transport Research Laboratory (TRL) to PAS68, withstanding an impact from a 7.5 tonne vehicle travelling at a speed of 80 Kmph Achieving a classification of V/7500(N3)/80/90:23.4/0.
The benefits of this barrier include, a 6 metre road width, its small footprint and speed of operation, together with the ability to stop not only HGV vehicles, but when fitted with top and bottom lattice skirts deter motorcycles and pedestrians.
- Crash tested to PAS68 V/7500(N3)/80/90:23.4/0 certified deterrent.
- Standard Tested width – 6 m
- Height: 1m for added physical and visual deterrent
- Shallow foundations allow ease of installation
- Anti corrosion treated – For long service life
- Epoxy coated finish – Quality appearance
- PLC programmable control system – Flexible and customisable for integration with all access control systems