Product Information The Broughton 941 Barrier is a heavy-duty vandal resistant dual beam vehicle barrier. Crash Tested with a 6 metre beam to PAS 68/2010 and achieved an outstanding performance classification of V/3500(N1)48/90:0.5/0.0. Tests show it will limit site penetration of a 3.5 tonne vehicle at 48 km/h to only 0.5 m. The 941 innovative design allows […]
The enhanced Broughton 942 Barrier is a heavy-duty vandal resistant dual beam vehicle barrier which has been Crash Tested with a 6 metre beam to PAS68:2010 V/[N2]7500/48/90:0.0/7.9 criteria and incorporates our new “BIT” vehicle restraint technology.
For simple, low cost, ease of installation the barrier incorporates a shallow foundation mounting system. Suitable for high volume traffic situations the Series 942 Barrier has been created to protect high risk sites where vehicle impact attack is a real threat.
While the 942 barrier is primarily intended for outdoor use, it can also be used indoors in buildings such as warehouses. Beam lengths are available from 3 metres to a maximum of 6 metres.
- Impact Tested to PAS 68/2010 (7500/30mph) Certified Deterrent, PAS68:2010 V/[N2]7500/48/90:0.0/7.9
- Unique BIT Beam System provides lightweight protection for faster operation
- Shallow foundation design allows ease of installation
- Continuously rated suitable for high traffic throughput
- Proven protection and reliability suitable for high risk sites
- Beam lengths up to 6 metres can match required specifications
- Installation flexibility will fit majority of locations including replacement of existing non-impact barriers
- Choice of polyester powder coated colours to suit customer requirements
Crash Test Footage