Product Information The enhanced Broughton 942 Barrier is a heavy-duty vandal resistant dual beam vehicle barrier which has been Crash Tested with a 6 metre beam to PAS68:2010 V/[N2]7500/48/90:0.0/7.9 criteria and incorporates our new “BIT” vehicle restraint technology. For simple, low cost, ease of installation the barrier incorporates a shallow foundation mounting system. Suitable for high […]
The Broughton 941 Barrier is a heavy-duty vandal resistant dual beam vehicle barrier. Crash Tested with a 6 metre beam to PAS 68/2010 and achieved an outstanding performance classification of V/3500(N1)48/90:0.5/0.0. Tests show it will limit site penetration of a 3.5 tonne vehicle at 48 km/h to only 0.5 m.
The 941 innovative design allows faster operation and durability than traditional systems incorporating our unique interchangeable “composite cassette” technology.
For simple, low cost, ease of installation the barrier incorporates a shallow foundation mounting system. Suitable for high volume traffic situations the Broughton 941 Barrier has been created to protect high risk sites where vehicle impact attack is a real threat.
- Impact Tested to PAS 68/2010 V/3500(N1)48/90:0.5/0.0 certified deterrent
- Unique Composite Cassette System designed to allow replacement of boom within 20 minutes following an impact to maintain security level.
- Continuously rated suitable for high traffic throughput
- Proven protection and reliability suitable for high risk sites
- Beam lengths up to 6 metres can match required specifications
- Shallow foundation design allows ease of installation and installation flexibility will fit majority of locations including replacement of non-impact barriers.
- Choice of polyester powder coated colours provides a range of option
Crash Test Footage