Broughton 935 was tested at TRL (Transport Research Laboratories) in accordance with PAS 68 criteria. The Double Leaf Swing Gate is unique at 8000 mm wide enabling installation in many locations. The gate is designed as either manual or automated with shallow foundations of just 380 mm.
Once again the patent applied for arrestor system produced outstanding results with penetration of 1.1m and zero debris. It received a classification of PAS68 2010 V/7500[N2]/64/90:1.1/0.0.
• Clear opening of 4 to 8 metres
• Heights of up to 3 metres
• Inward opening omitting need to encroach beyond perimeter line
• Constructed from steel sections as per a standard commercial swing gate
• Lightweight, for an 8.0 m opening the gate frame with arrestor system only weighs approximately 600 kg
• Gate frame can be shipped in sections and assembled on site
• Option of zinc phosphate primer or galvanised and powder coated
• Aesthetically pleasing it is designed to take power fence or security toppings