The Broughton 930 has been tested with a 4 metre opening to PAS68:2005 V/7500(N3)/80/90:0/0 at the UK Transport Research Laboratory (TRL) continuing to operate as normal after the test. The gate is also certified to the K12 standard by the US Department of State.
The benefits of this gate include speed of operation and the ability to stop not only HGV’s but also motorcycles and pedestrians, providing a distinct advantage over Road Blockers, Bollards or Barriers.
With an imposing physical presence the Broughton 930 is the ideal solution for High Security sites where the ultimate level of protection is required. Unlike road blockers, no elements are located within the roadway ensuring long term reliable operation and low long term ‘Cost of Ownership’.
- Rapid open and close cycle
- Continued to operate after the test
- Zero penetration of site by attack vehicle
- Proven protection and reliability – suitable for high risk sites
- Ultra high impact capability
- Minimal site clearance required
- Shallow foundation design
- Sustained no significant damage from vehicle attack
- Provides maximum perimeter security