The Broughton 550 automatic rising bollard has been specifically designed to provide an architecturally pleasing vehicle security system. Housed within a galvanised steel cylinder the bollard provides complete protection in a wide variety of commercial and residential applications. Delivered to site fully assembled, pre-wired and ready to use, installation can be carried out quickly and easily.
The bollards can be operated by a wide range of access systems and controlled by a central PLC. Designed to lie flush to the road surface at rest and raise to heights of 500mm or 700 mm at full extension, the Broughton 550 bollards are an ideal solution where the environment requires an aesthetically pleasing security system.
Setting the standard in entrance control the Broughton 550 bollards are designed to a specification that is fully compliant with the latest British and European standards providing a high quality, product, coupled with industry leading after-sales support ensures reliable operation for years to come.
• High visibility guaranteed with L.E.D lights on top and around the bollard
• Architecturally and aesthetically pleasing
• Fully assembled and pre-wired ready for installation – no hydraulic plumbing
• Highly intensive duty cycle
• Interface with all access systems
• Complete range of RAL colours available to match requirements
• Automatic slowdown in both directions
• Superb high quality design enables flush road surface fitting
• Raise time – 6 seconds
• Strong, rugged design for both supervised and unsupervised operation