The Broughton 435 Manual Rising Arm Barrier is an ideal solution for securing entrances and exits in minimal security, supervised applications including a wide variety of parking areas, road access points and car parks.
The barrier arm can be lifted manually to allow authorised vehicles to enter/exit providing a low maintenance, cost effective way of controlling vehicle access to a site. With over 35 years experience the Broughton 435 Manual Rising Arm Barrier design continues to remain a popular choice within the industry.
- Light duty—up to 6 m wide
- Heavy duty—7 to 9 m wide
- Constructed from high quality steel
- Reliability proven in a variety of industrial and commercial applications
- Counterbalanced with handle for ease of use
- Can be secured in the upright and down position
- Highly reliable and cost effective