Product Information Setting the industry standard, the Heras Broughton range of automatic barriers are fast, robust and thoroughly developed. Our barriers are packed with features, making them the most versatile, cost effective and high quality barrier systems available. For maximum reliability our barriers utilise the latest servo motor/electro-hydraulic technology they have been designed as a standardised […]
The Heras Broughton 420 Rising Arm Barriers has the added benefit of a very strong, full height anti-pedestrian skirt both above and below the barrier arm.
The skirts can be fitted along the full length without any gaps thanks to the side mounted arm, providing the speed of operation of a barrier with the strength and security approaching that of a gate.
The Broughton 420 shares the same reliable hydro-electric operation and multi-layer protective coating as the Broughton 402, ideal for high-vandal, unsupervised sites and has the proven performance required for the highest continuous use in industrial, commercial or military applications.
- Full height, double lattice aluminium construction skirt for high security applications.
- Powerful, electro-hydraulic design for years of trouble free service.
- Continuously rated, no limitations on number of operations per hour can handle the highest throughput site.
- Reliability proven in high usage industrial, commercial and military sites over long periods with minimum maintenance.
- Available in a wide range of operating voltages.
- Side mounted arm allows full height skirt along the entire length of the arm without gaps.
- Programmable solid state control unit provides total reliability and a complete choice of control; all available access control systems, local or remote push buttons, vehicle ID systems, remote transmitter units etc.
- Immensely strong cabinet for high vandal resistance in unsupervised locations.