Setting the industry standard, the Heras Broughton range of automatic barriers are fast, robust and thoroughly developed. Our barriers are packed with features, making them the most versatile, cost effective and high quality barrier systems available.
For maximum reliability our barriers utilise the latest servo motor/electro-hydraulic technology they have been designed as a standardised unit, incorporating real configuration flexibility. Heras Broughton Range Automatic Barriers fulfil the majority of barrier requirements without compromising on performance or the need for specially ordered options and configurations.
- Up to 6 m spans suits most applications.
- Continuously rated no limit on number of operations per hour can handle the highest throughput site.
- Ultra-reliability absolute minimum downtime (based on testing over 3 years, to over 5.5 million operations relates to over 5000 million operations per barrier per day for 3 years).
- Requires only single phase supply.
- Continuously driven motor, provides arm locking and integral heat source for low temperature operation.
- Ease of maintenance minimum time/cost.
- Complete choice of control; local or remote push button, card access, vehicle ID systems, remote transmitter units, key switch, programmable time clock etc.