The Heras range of external pedestrian gates has been designed to complement our automatic vehicle gates to provide integrated and visually matching, safe pedestrian access. The Broughton 360 can also be used in combination with the Heras range of full height security turnstiles to provide an emergency or disabled entrance solutions that meets the required health and safety and DDA requirements.Designed and manufactured to resist the elements and vandal attack, the Broughton 360 can be linked to existing site access control systems or be supplied with the technology of your choice, to suit individual site requirements. Broughton 360 gates can be manufactured to match the aesthetics or landscaping of their surroundings. This includes a wide range of coating colours allowing corporate colour schemes to be matched and a variety of infill types to match existing fence lines or adjacent vehicle gates.
- Heavy duty design and construction for a long, trouble-free life
- Can be designed/finished to complement aesthetics of any site
- Compatible with all existing access control technology
- Manual or powered operations
- Combine with vehicle gate system for total perimeter control
- Combine with turnstile to provide emergency/disabled access/exit