The Heras Broughton 332 is ideally suited for commercial and industrial applications, with the standard height of 2 m securing an opening width of up to 10 m. Voluntary TUV inspections have provided proof of the high standards of production and confirm the compulsory compliance with the latest European Standards. The Broughton 332 is an extremely robust gate, constructed to offer years of trouble free service.
As standard, the Broughton 332 is hot spray galvanised and can be supplied in a range of four RAL colours or, as an option, in an RAL colour of the customer’s choice—for example a corporate colour. With all controls and drive being integrated within the inner post of the gate, these units have an elegant contemporary appearance and are highly resistant to tampering or adverse weather conditions such as snow that may affect tracked or indeed other cantilever gate designs. The installation of the Broughton 332 trackless cantilever safe-gate causes minimal site disruption as the base is prepared to one side of the roadway.
- Easy to repair physical damage
- Hot dip galvanised, total bath immersion
- Choice of four standard RAL colours, Other colours available on request
- Electronic control of crushing and shearing points
- Quality control according to ISO 9001:2000
- Safe: Force limited to BSI2453
- RW TUV Construction approved
- TUV CE approved, all major European directives are met
- Variable automatic closure