The Broughton 331 is ideally suited for commercial and industrial applications, with the standard height of 2 m securing an opening width of up to 8 m. The modular construction offers fast delivery, easier transportation and installation plus the capability for on-site, economic repair in the event of damage being sustained. Voluntary TUV inspections have provided proof of the high standard of production and confirm the compulsory compliance with the latest European Standards.
The Broughton 331 is an extremely robust gate, constructed to offer years of trouble free service. With all controls and drive hidden away inside the structure of the gate, these units have an elegant contemporary appearance and are highly resistant to tampering or adverse weather conditions such as snow that may affect tracked or indeed other cantilever gate designs.
- Easy to repair physical damage
- Hot dip galvanised, total bath immersion
- Choice of four standard RAL colours, Other colours available on request
- Electronic control of crushing and shearing points
- Quality control according to ISO 9001:2000
- Safe: Force limited to BSI2453
- Safety beam included
- RW TUV Construction approved
- TUV CE approved, all major European directives are met
- Variable automatic closure