Broughton Controls Cantilever Gates are manufactured to a specification that is fully compliant with the latest British and European standards. All controls and drives are hidden away inside the structure of the gate, these units have an elegant contemporary appearance and are highly resistant to tampering or adverse weather conditions.
Voluntary TUV inspections have provided proof of the high standard of production and confirm the compulsory compliance with the latest European Standards. Broughton Controls Gates are ideally suited to commercial and industrial applications, with the standard height of 2 m securing opening widths of up to 17 m.
As standard, our range of Cantilever Gates are hot spray galvanised and can be supplied in a range of RAL colours at an additional cost. The installation of the cantilever safe-gate causes minimal site disruption as the base is prepared to one side of the roadway.
- All welded construction
- Economical and robust
- Hot spray galvanised
- Two component undercoat
- Double PVC top coating
- Choice of four standard RAL colours
- Other colours are available on request
- Electronic monitoring of crushing and shearing points
- Quality control according to ISO 9001:2008
- All necessary safety devices fitted as standard
- RW TUV Construction approved
- TUV CE approved, all major European directives are met
- Variable automatic