Our standard gate frame is constructed of square hollow section steel and is available with various infill options including weld-mesh, palisade and vertical bars. Further security can be added with anti-climb devices such as spikes or razor barb.
All gates are fully inspected for quality of construction before the final choice of finish is applied; shot blast anti-corrosion treated before either being galvanised, polyester powder coated or painting to a choice of RAL colours. Special finishes are available to cope with the harshest of environmental conditions and Gates are fitted with specially designed sealed bearing hinges preventing crushing hazards caused by reducing gaps.
All automatic motorised gates will be fitted with all necessary safety devices conforming to the latest BS EN: regulations and the machinery directive.
- Standard Widths 2 m – 8 m allows installation flexibility
- Single or double leaf configurations
- Standard heights 2 – 2.4 m, for added physical and visual deterrent
- Separate above ground controls for security and ease of service, can be remotely located within the protected area
- Anti-corrosion treated for longevity
- Choice of various infill designs – vertical bars, palisade, weld-mesh
- Epoxy coated finish for quality appearance
- Can be integrated with all access control equipment
- Complete with all necessary safety devices, conforming to BS EN:Standards
- Sealed bearing hinges designed for trouble free operation