An electro-hydraulic barrier with strong and efficient operation, the B411/B412 model is well suited to unsupervised or vandal prone sites. This traffic control system has proven quality and longevity, operating reliably over long periods in a variety of sites including industrial, commercial and military applications.
These barriers are continuously rated meaning no limitation of the number of operations per hour, making them ideal for busy and high thoroughfare sites. Beam lengths are available up to 9 meters as standard.
A catalogue of extras, including lattice skirts, beam lights and raised ‘apex’ traffic signs ensures these barriers are viable for use with all size of road vehicles including HGVs. A multilayer protective coating ensures these barriers are suitable for use in the most demanding external environments.
Fully programmable solid state control combines simplicity, reliability and straightforward maintenance to enable integration with any existing access control system.
- Electro-hydraulic, continuous operation
- Beam length up to 9 meters
- Range of additional safety and security options
- Simple and reliable fully configurable control unit in vandal proof cabinet ideal in unsupervised locations
- Fully capable of integration with existing access control systems