G-fence 3000 is an electronic sensor system which detects unauthorised access to fenced locations. It is used to secure up to 3200 metre perimeter while guaranteeing a 1 second alarm response time and a precise intrusion location within 3m.
G-fence 3000 is suitable for various types of fences including all mesh fences, the equipment is easy to install and can be quickly and easily replaced if the cable is damaged during an intrusion attempt.
Thanks to solar power, G-fence is ideal on sites where it is not possible to have an electrical power supply at the perimeter fence.
The system consists of:
- Cable(s) attached along the fence line with detector sensors (digital accelerometers) at 3 m intervals
- Control units (UGs) with integrated solar panel, relay outputs, ethernet link
- Cable termination/link units (UT/UR) to connect a maximum16 UGs over a maximum 3200 m of cable length
The detection system works as follows:
- Activity along the fence line (climbing, cutting, pulling) causes the sensor to vibrate changing its aligned X, Y and Z axes position.
- The nearest control unit analyses the vibration movement and filters out false alarms caused by weather conditions or passing vehicles.
- Genuine alarms activate a warning via the relay alarm outputs from the control units to a connected hub. The sensors are auto calibrating and the vibration sensibility is adjustable per fence panel