There are 2 variants in the GeoPoint PIDS Range, GeoPoint and GeoPoint Pro. The system consists of a series of detection units along the fence line to offer an extremely reliable Perimeter Intrusion Detection System (PIDS). Designed to detect an intrusion attempt via cutting, climbing and lifting on welded mesh and palisade fencing.
- Intruder attacks are detected by individual sensors on the fence panel/posts which senses movement and vibration along the fence line and communicates the alarm signal back to the central control point.
- Each point sensor can be set up individually with reference to sensitivity and functionality, dependent on the location and type of fence.
- The Geopoint sensors can be setup into multiple zone configurations within the perimeter. This enables more accurate visual verifcation of an intrusion when used with an on-site CCTV system.
The GeoPoint Range is recommended for locations such as high security, CNI, distribution centres, datacentres, commercial and industrial sites.
- Accurate detection of cutting, sawing and climbing
- High sensitivity (POD) with minimum false alarms (FAR) and minimum unwanted alarms (NAR)
- Quick and easy set up
- Multifunctional sensor with 6 alarm types
- Detection zones of 5 – 12.5 meters
- One single solution can replace multiple systems
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Optional redundancy configuration
- Seamless integration into Security Management Systems