Triton is a modern welded mesh fencing system, ideal where security is required but without an oppressive and intimidating appearance.
The panel benefits from two different edges; barbed and flush and can be installed either way as a deterrent to climbing or preventing gaps beneath the panel.
Providing good see-through visibility this system will not only blend into its environment but is also extremely rigid with up to three horizontal profiles.
Also available with a Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS) Triton SensorFence
- Fence heights available in 1000mm, 1200mm, 1800mm, 2000mm & 2400mm.
- Triton panels suit post centres of 2500mm.
- The panels are manufactured using 5.0mm thick wires.
- The mesh is configured to 50mm x 200mm and is welded at every intersection.
- The system utilises our unique patented Hexaclip fixing which comprises of a two-piece clip and anti-tamper bolts.
- To achieve additional security the panel can be installed so that the barbed edge is at the top of the fence so that it acts as a deterrent to would-be climbers.
- Where safety is key, particularly on lower height systems used in a playground setting, the panel can be installed so the flush edge is at the top of the fence so there are no sharp hazards. If opting to install barb-down inverted clips need to be ordered.
Flat mesh is welded into our standard Heras gate frame for added security.
As well as swing gates Heras also supplies a range of cantilever and tracked sliding gates.
Use your mouse buttons and scroll to look around the panel. * Designs may vary slightly