Product information The Jupiter mesh fencing system is a 3000mm wide fence panel which makes for a cost effective budget system as the number of posts required is reduced. The fence panel benefits from two different edges, one barbed and one flush with the option to be installed either way for added safety or security. an effective […]
Triton is a modern welded mesh fencing system, ideal where security id required but without an oppressive and intimidating appearance.
The panel benefits from two different edges; barbed and flush and can be installed either way as a deterrent to climbing or preventing gaps beneath the panel.
Providing good see-through visibility this system will not only blend into its environment but is also extremely rigid with up to three horizontal profiles.
Also available with a Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS) Triton SensorFence
- Fence heights available in 1000mm, 1200mm, 1800mm, 2000mm & 2400mm.
- Triton panels suit post centres of 2500mm.
- The panels are manufactured using 5.0mm thick wires.
- The mesh is configured to 50mm x 200mm and is welded at every intersection.
- The system utilises our unique patented Hexaclip fixing which comprises of a two-piece clip and anti-tamper bolts.
- To achieve additional security the panel can be installed so that the barbed edge is at the top of the fence so that it acts as a deterrent to would-be climbers.
- Where safety is key, particularly on lower height systems used in a playground setting, the panel can be installed so the flush edge is at the top of the fence so there are no sharp hazards. If opting to install barb-down inverted clips need to be ordered.
Flat mesh is welded into our standard Heras gate frame for added security.
As well as swing gates Heras also supplies a range of cantilever and tracked sliding gates.
Use your mouse buttons and scroll to look around the panel. * Designs may vary slightly