Heras Steelhoard is a quality re-useable temporary hoarding system, the profiled panels are galvanised and polyester coated which ensure they will not rot or degrade. The system can be installed very quickly and was designed to give the appearance of a continuous run. At the same time it easily accommodates changes in direction and elevation.
Why choose Steelhoard:
- Steelhoard is a reusable system unlike timber
- Crowd loaded, Steelhoard has been developed to protect the public at a number of football grounds and is calculated to withstand 5kn per metre
- Tested and proven to withstand 50mph winds
- Cost effective
- Low maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
- Ideal for protecting the public from the dangers of construction sites
- Barbed wire can be added as an optional extra
When it’s time to leave site, one call to Heras is all it needs to ensure that all Steelhoard is dismantled and ready for transportation to your next site.
Not going to another site straight away? We can offer a sort and store service. The hoarding would come back to our warehouse, where it would be sorted through and put into your stocks. When your next site is ready, we will pick the stock you need and deliver it to site to complete your re-erect.
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01302 360242
- Panel Dimensions Height : 2400mm
- Panel Dimensions Width : 1080mm
- Panels : 2.4m
- Galvanised and polyester coated
- Double leaf gates: 5.4m wide
- Pedestrian gate: 1.17m wide