Product information Heras High Security Range provides Commerce, Industry and Governments around the globe with a comprehensive range of solutions for high risk applications, ideal solutions to counter the growing risk of attack. Product Information: Approved for UK Government Use, for details contact CPNI. For full specification details and drawings contact us on 01302 364551. […]
The Defiant Security Pedestrian Gate has been developed by Heras to satisfy high demanding maximum security criteria.
Incorporating a single point high security access controlled locking system and designed to resist attacks on the front cover plate which protects the locking mechanism, as well as attacks on the locking bar, slide bar and gate hangings. This security gate is highly resistant to such tools as levers, chisels, hammers and even reciprocating saws.
The Heras Defiant Gate is manufactured with longevity very much to the fore, using heavy duty materials and a robust fully welded construction.
- Manual or powered operation.
- Ideal for use with High Security Fencing systems such as Zenith double skin or Zenith Sensorfence.
- Compatible with all existing access control technology.
- Ideal for use in combination with high security vehicle gate systems.
- Ideal for use in combination with high security turnstile to provide emergency/disabled access/exit.
- Available with many optional accessories including safety edges, safety beams and intercoms.
- Can be colour coated in a wide range of RAL options.
Under the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) it is now mandatory for manufacturers to apply CE marking to any product that is covered by a harmonised European standard (hEN).
Gates are covered by standard BS EN 12604.
Heras has therefore introduced all necessary procedures and practices into their gate manufacture, in order to be able to CE mark every gate that it produces.
Every gate that leaves the Heras factory will have a CE mark plate fixed to the inside edge of the gate which is individual to that gate and allows for full traceability. Heras will also include within the packaging of every gate, the O&M manual (Operations & Maintenance).
Buying a CE marked gate from Heras allows you to have complete peace of mind that every reasonable precaution has been taken to know that the gate is safe, and have the testing and operation evidence trail available should it ever be required.
You can find all our CE Marked Gates in the Gates category.